Washington Correspondent James Ridgeway will be on C-Span's "Washington Journal" tomorrow morning at 9:30 EST talking about the story he wrote for our hot-on-the-newstands Sept/Oct issue, "Sweet Subpoena : Nine Tough Questions for Congress." In it, Ridgeway details what kind of Congressional investigations might take place if the Democrats win back one or both chambers of Congress (and get some guts in the process). Here's the nine, short form:
- Who lost Iraq?
- Did Donald Rumsfeld order torture (if not, who did)?
- Who Blew 9/11?
- What did the airlines know, and when did they know it?
- How wide is the domestic surveillance net?
- Is Big Oil pulling an Enron?
- Who's making money off your retirement?
- Why is the morning-after pill not at your 7-11?
and the kicker:
- Grounds for impeachment?