Today's 5 MoJo must reads:
1) Tehran's declared war on satellite dishes; this email explains the methods.
2) Seattle lost its rain; The Onion wants its headline back.
3) Cheney "lost" those Valerie Plame emails; CREW found some damning docs under a big pile of his BS.
4) Remember the good old days of Obama's presidency, back when no one booed his crazytown health care ideas? Sorry Big O.
5) Last: Hey, a contest! Looks like gay pride flag designers are finally over the rainbow. Does Shepard Fairey know?