Some Friday web content you should check out:
- Goldman's $28 Billion Guarantee from the Government
- After the boom, is Wikipedia heading for bust?
- Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi, Revised Edition
- Could you be responsible for the Twitter outage?
- Details on Mother Jones contributor Shane Bauer, Missing in Kurdistan, presumed detained in Iran: http://tinyurl.com/mnm7el
Like most bloggers, I also use twitter. I mostly use it to send out links to interesting web content like the stuff above. You can follow me, of course. David Corn, Mother Jones' DC bureau chief, is also on twitter. So is my colleague Daniel Schulman, and our editor, Clara Jeffery. Follow them, too! (The magazine's main account is @motherjones.)