DC Ticker on ABC News: Obama, sell; Axelrod, sell
I've previously explained the DC Ticker I compile most days, which is now being featured on ABC News' website show, Political Punch, hosted by Jake Tapper. Here are the final (and perhaps too obvious) pre-election picks featured on this week's PP:
* Pelosi, sell. The first woman to become Speaker of the House—and the first woman, it seems, to lose the position.
* Reid, sell. Even if the Senate majority leader beats Sharron Angle, he's so weakened that some Democrats will consider a mutiny.
* David Axelrod, sell. Blame the message man.
* Obama, sell. Is the Age of Obama over? How does he change the script for Act II?
* Hillary Clinton, buy. In a clever move, she left town for two weeks. So it isn't about her.
You can receive the almost-daily DC Ticker report by following my Twitter feed. (#DCticker is the Twitter hashtag.) Please feel free to argue with my selections—though all decisions of the judges are final. And please feel free to make suggestions for buy or sell orders in the comments below or on Twitter (by replying to @DavidCornDC). Don't forget: DC Ticker is merely an advisory service. It and its author cannot be held liable for any investments made in politicians, policy wonks, or government officials on the basis of the information presented. Invest in politics at your own risk.