Mark Thiessen, Associated Press
- "Public records and correspondence to, from and referencing Todd Palin, including emails, letters, memos and official documents from all state agencies, including the Office of the Governor."
- "Copies of all records pertaining to state-related travel for Gov. Sarah Palin, Todd Palin, Track Palin, Bristol Palin, Willow Palin, Piper Palin and Trig Palin. I would also like copies of all per diem expense claimed on behalf of all the aforementioned Palins."
- "All land-line and cell phone records (incoming and outgoing) for phones assigned to Ivy Frye and Frank Bailey from the time period of February 1,2008, to April 15, 2008; all text message records (incoming and outgoing) assigned to Ivy Frye and Frank Bailey from the time period of Feb. I, 1008, to Apri115, 2008; all emails for emails accounts assigned to Ivy Frye and Frank Bailey from the time period of February 1,2008, to April 15, 2008; and, all leave request records pertaining to Ivy Frye and Frank Bailey from the time period of February 1, 2008, to April 15, 2008."
- "Access to and copies of Gov. Sarah Palin's scheduling calendar during the entirety of her time in office as Alaska's governor."
- "Copies of any requests for ethics determination, notification of receipt of gift, grants/contracts/leases/loans notification, outside employment or services notification or notification of potential violation submitted to the Office of the Governor's Agency Designated Ethics Supervisors during Gov. Sarah Palin's administration."
- "A copy of a letter dated July 24, 2008, from Wevley William Shea to Gov. Sarah Palin, sent to the governor's Anchorage office with the subject: re: Grave Concern - Public Safety, Legal and Political Counsel."
- "A copy of a letter dated Aug. 4, 2008, from Wevley William Shea to Gov, Sarah Palin, sent to the governor's Anchorage office."
- "Copies of all emails and attachments sent to the Office of the Governor of Alaska from any these e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. I also request any emails sent from the Office of the Governor of Alaska to any the same addresses."
- "Copies of all e-mails, correspondence and other documentation in the possession of the governor's office that discuss the firing, reassignment and/or performance issues with Department of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan between Dec. 4, 2006, and Aug. 1, 2008."
- "Copies of all e-mails and attachments sent to and sent by communication staff members and press secretaries for Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin since Aug. 29, 2008.
- "Copies of all records reflecting contracts for purchases or expenditures signed by Gov. Palin or her designee in the governor's office, or records reflecting contracts for purchases or expenditures on behalf of Gov. Palin's office."
- "Copies of all records reflecting expenses, receipts, contracts, purchases and any other activity from the governor's contingency fund and the executive contingency fund since the election of Gov. Palin."
- "Copies of all e-mails and attachments sent to and received by all state employees from electronic mail (e-mail) addresses from the mccain08hq.com domain since Aug. 1, 2008."
- "Copies of all records associated with a state-issued BlackBerry or any other similar PDA device for Todd Palin."
- "Copies of all a-mails and attachments sent from or to anyone in state government from this email address: email@example.com"
Aram Roston, NBC
- "All emails sent to or cc'd to Todd Palin, the governor's husband, as well as all emails from him to the governor's official email address.
- "Copies of all travel authorizations or reimbursements for Governor Sarah Palin or members of her family."
Leslie Wayne, New York Times
- "Copies of the "Actual Travel Authority Documents" for Gov. Sarah Palin for her term in office. The documents that I am requesting are the detailed receipts and back up documents used in the calculations for travel reimubursment [sic] and per diem payments. I understand that these documents are available in a spreadsheet form. This information formed the basis of a Washington Post article on Gov. Palin on Sept. 9, and these are public documents."
Anne Sutton, Associated Press
- "Public records relating to compensation for travel and other expenses for members of Gov. Palin's family."
Sharon Theimer, Associated Press
-"All e-mails, memoranda, phone records, letters or other records reflecting communications among any public officers or employee of the Office of the Governor of Alaska, including Gov. Sarah Palin, and the National Park Service between September 1, 2007, and the present, as well as any NPS replies."
- "All e-mails, memoranda, phone records, letters, or other records reflecting communications among any public officers or employees of the Office of the Governor of Alaska, including Gov. Sarah Palin, and the U.S. Justice Department, including the U.S. Attorney's Offices in Alaska, between September 1, 2007, and the present, as well as any Justice Department replies."
Scott Kendall, Alaskans for Clean Water
- "All documents and records including but not limited to emails, letters, correspondence, memoranda, messages, notes and communications. And records of communications to or from any State agency including, but not limited to, the Department of Natural Resources ("DNR"), the Department of Environmental Conservation, the Department of Law, and the Governor's Office that in any way relate to the following:
- The position of the Department of Natural Resources, the Governor or any other state officer or agency concerning Ballot Measure 4;
- The website published by DNR on or about August 19, 2008, originally entitled "Ballot Measure #4, Information for Voters";
- The Governor's decision to make, and ability to make, statements regarding the merits of ballot initiatives, including, but not limited to, her decision to make statements regarding Ballot Measure 4 on or about August 20, 2008;
- The ability of any other state officials to make statements regarding the merits of ballot initiatives;
- Any request by any person or entity for photographs, videos, or statements from any current state official for use in advertisements regarding Ballot Measure 4.