Jen Miller, Boston Herald
- "Access to and a copy of any and all documents, email, memoranda, requests, directives, submissions or any other information relating to remodeling and/or redecorating of the governor's offices and/or state-owned mansions in Anchorage and Juneau by Gov. Sarah Palin from Dec. 4, 2006, to date, including but not limited to receipts, payments, expenses, disbursements, reimbursements and any other relevant documentation for materials, labor, consulting or other expenses incurred. I also request the names and titles of any state of Alaska personnel, employees, contractors, vendors or agents involved in the aforementioned work for the aforementioned time period. I also request any and all documents, email, memoranda, requests, directives, submissions or any other records, communications or information relating to such work by the above-mentioned individuals, including but not limited to receipts, expenses, payments, disbursements, reimbursements and any other relevant documentation for such labor, materials or any other related costs."
Steve Quinn, Associated Press
- "All e-mails, memoranda, phone records, letters or other records reflecting communications among any public officer or employees of the Office of the Governor of Alaska, including Gov. Sarah Palin, and the U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of Treasury, U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs since 2006."
- "Copies of all travel and reimbursement records for Press Secretary Bill McAllister, Deputy Press Secretary Sharon Leighow, and state employee Beth Leschpur since their hiring dates."
- "Copies of all travel and reimbursement records for Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell since being sworn in."
- "Copies of all travel and reimbursement records for former Legislative Liaison John Bitney during his tenure with the administration."
- "Copies of all travel and reimbursement records and e-mails for former Press Secretary Meg Stapleton including her time of employment with the administration and her time as a contractor."
Steve Braun, Los Angeles Times
- "Copies of all of Gov. Sarah Palin's daily and weekly calendars and schedules between Dec. 5, 2006 and Sept. 1 2008, and any and all working papers prepared with those calendars and schedules."
- "Copies of all of Todd Palin's daily and weekly calendars and schedules between Dec. 5, 2005 and Sept. 1, 2008, and any and all working papers prepared with those calendars and schedules."
Lisa Demer, Anchorage Daily News
- "All e-mails from or to Gov. Palin on Wednesday, Aug. 27. The e-mails being requested include those from or to any of her e-mail accounts including her Yahoo account as well as any other e-mail accounts that she may be using. My request includes e-mails forwarded to Gov. Palin as well as those that she sent or received directly… If e-mail addresses are deleted as private information, please specify why that is allowed under state law. Also, please state which e-mail service is being used, for example Yahoo or Gmail or whatever it may be."
- "Information on who in the governor's office has state-provided cell phones and BlackBerries. Distinguish between cell phone and BlackBerry on the list, please. It's for a story on issues surrounding the use of private e-mail accounts. Just want to have as complete a picture as possible."
Jenny Small, Judicial Watch
- "Any and all records concerning or relating to the following:
- Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA) records (including correspondence) concerning Alaska's TransCanada Corp. pipeline and the U.S. federal government serving as a "bridge shipper" (i.e. shipping fees/ tariffs). (Time frame 2007- present.)
- Correspondence with VeCOm Corporation and/or CH2M Hill.
- Schedules and calendars indicating appointments/meetings with any individual associated with VECO Corporation and/or CH2M Hill.
- Correspondence with Senator John McCain and/or any individuals associated with his Presidential campaign.
- Schedules and calendars indicating appointments/meetings with any individual associated with Senator JoIm McCain's Presidential campaign."
William Yardley, New York Times
- "Can you please consider this email to be a public records request for the travel records and travel expense reports of Sarah and Todd Palin during the governor's time in office?"
Alan Suderman, Juneau Empire
- "Access to and copies of all e-mails between the governor's office and Todd Palin beginning when Gov. Sarah Palin took office."
- "Access to and copies of all job-related reimbursements that have been sought by, and paid to, Gov. Sarah Palin and her family."
- "Access to and copies of all Freedom of information act requests made of Gov. Sarah Palin's office."
- "By what means does the current Governor of Alaska get around the state? Is there a state owned plane available?"
Louise Radnofsky, Wall Street Journal
- "All records of expense claims made by Gov. Palin, including for travel, meals, family members and also for gift travel."
- "Gov. Palin's daily schedule, visitors list and calendar, and all records relating to it, since she began her term of office."
Michael Rey, CBS
- "Access to and copies of all travel and or business expense reports filed by or on behalf of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin from December 2006 to the present.
- "A copy of Governor Palin's schedule for the time period of August 14, 2008 to August 29, 2008. Copies of any request for travel and/or expense reimbursement, or, for any charges incurred by Governor Palin for travel and/or expenses for the time period of August 14, 2008 up to, and including August 29,2008. Copies of cell phone or Blackberry expenses incurred by Governor Palin and paid for in-total or in-part by the State of Alaska, for the time period of time of August 14,2008 up to and including August 29, 2008. This request includes any document or electronic record that list the individual calls or messages.
Jacob Alperin-Sheriff, Huffington Post blogger
- "I am investigating the details surrounding the sexual assault funding sought by former Public Safety Chief Monegan given as the proximate cause for his being fired. Could you forward me those papers and e-mails filed that involve the sexual assault funding controversy?"
Elizabeth Bluemink, Anchorage Daily News
- "All state records pertaining to: Communication between the Governor's Office and any other party (excluding certain constituents; see note) on the topic of the "clean water intiatives" [sic] that occurred between June 2008 and the present. (Some examples of other parties include the mining industry, lobbyists, legislators, the Alaskans Against the Mining Shutdown and the supporters of Ballot Measure 4.); Any communication between the Governors office and any other party (excluding certain constituents; see note) on the topic of the Pebble Mine between June 2008 and the present."