Although the political world has been consumed with Shirley Sherrod, JournoList, the Ground Zero mosque, and the New Black Panthers, it turns out a few other things happened this week too:
- Obama signed a financial reform bill.
- Climate legislation died in the Senate.
- Charlie Rangel probably violated ethics rules.
- A good sized storm is threatening cleanup in the Gulf.
- Our national security establishment is so big that no one really knows what it does.
Just thought I’d mention it in case anyone is still paying attention.