Vodka’s good in screwdrivers, cosmopolitans, and Cape Codders. It also works for:
1. Cleaning eye glasses: Wipe your lenses a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka for dust- and bacteria-free specs.
2. Preserving razors: Soak your razors in vodka after use to clean them and prevent rusting.
3. Removing bandaids: Alcohol dissolves the sticky material. No painful rrrip!
4. Scrubbing the tub: Fill a spray bottle with vodka and spray caulking, let sit 5-10 minutes, and wash clean.
5. Perking up flowers: Mix vodka, sugar and water and pour in a vase to keep your aging flowers looking fresh.
Thanks, AltUse.com. Look for five creative ways to use common products every Tuesday here on the Blue Marble.