It’s Election Day 2014! Most of you won’t vote, but you should! Here are a few key reasons to motivate you.
1. While you’re just thinking about voting, countless Americans face huge hurdles to cast their ballot solely based on the color of their skin.
2. Joni Ernst could be the archetype for how a tea party candidate wins in a swing state.
3. People died so you could vote.
4. This born and raised Texan man will be denied the right to vote for the first time in his adult life.
5. A bunch of GOP candidates are pretending to be pro-choice.
6. Lil’ Jon is flying from Los Angeles to Atlanta because Georgia forgot to mail him an absentee ballot.
7. “Single women have the power to keep their hands on the wheel, just by showing up at the polls.“
8. The men’s rights movement wants to make sure you damn well know they’re fit to change dirty diapers too.
9. We have an excellent tool to tell you exactly where to go and what to bring.
10. Thousands of people will go to the polls and vote because Duck Dynasty told them to.
11. Your crazy state legislatures are creating asinine laws.
12. We just had our 87th school shooting since the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary.
13. These 8 candidates might actually win.
14. Mitch McConnell sent out these mailers to suppress voting.
15. There is the possibility that at least one or two people will decide who to vote for because of Donald Trump.
Congratulations to @SenScottBrown on running an aggressive & fair campaign. Vote for Scott today New Hampshire!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 4, 2014