The FDA has published a list of fake swine flu remedies. Highlights include:
- Flu Away, an "inhaler containing eucalyptus and tea tree oils"
- Nozin, a "nasal sanitizer"
- Extreme Immunity, a supplement containing "100 percent pure Immunolin"
- TCM Help Me, a "flu prevention tea"
- Silver Shampoo, for which no description is given. Let your imagination run wild.
Seems like some of these products have been taken off the market since the FDA posted its warning, but the Internet still abounds with dubious H1N1 remedies of all kinds.