In the age of the 24-hour news cycle and, more important, twitter, you can quickly get all possible reactions to a story. Here's a sample of some of the most interesting and amusing tweets responding to Barack Obama's Nobel Peace Prize win:
- Just woke up and heard aboyt rhe nobel. The right is going to go berzerk today.
- No joke obama should turn the nobel peace prize down until he's finished with his two wars.
- : Biden now convinced he has a shot at the Chemistry prize.
- : Mr. Pres., I'm happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Nelson Mandela was the best Peace Prize winner of all time.
- Kind of happy I'm headed out of the country just when we're about the achieve post-Nobel peak wingnut.