The MoJo Wire invites you to jump on the Soapbox one last time and express your opinions during this campaign season. This week, imagine that you've just been elected president after a long and arduous campaign. What will your first moves be? Be sure to check out the results from our previous polls.
1. Like we said, you're now the president. Who will you pick to be in your cabinet?
a. Defense Secretary:
b. Education Secretary:
c. Press Secretary:
d. Drug Czar:
e. FBI Director:
2. You've got this BIG budget deficit, and (silly) you promised a middle-class tax cut during your campaign. What program will you cut (or "decrease growth") first in order to get the budget balanced?
3. You get a lot of squeaking from lobbyists from investment firms that Social Security should be "privatized." What do you do?
Work for the privatization of SS
Work against the privatization of SS
4. Okay, so you never really made it to the White House. After all, with your name on so few of the ballots and having so little cash in your campaign coffers...Now you're faced with planning for your retirement like the rest of us schleps. Social Security has been privatized by President Clinton/Dole, so you get the cash in hand every month. How will you spend it?
Invest for retirement (401(k) plans, IRAs)
Put it in your piggy bank
Pay off old debts
Buy a car
Give it to your favorite charity
Buy stock in an investment firm
5. Bob Dole's chances for election are looking mighty grim. Give Bob some quick advice about how he should spend the next four years. Best answer wins a MoJo Wire hat.
6. If the elections were held today, and all these candidates had an equal chance of winning, who would you vote for?
Bob Dole (Republican)
Bill Clinton (Democrat)
Ross Perot (Reform Party)
Ralph Nader (Green Party)
Harry Browne (Libertarian)
Howard Phillips (U.S. Taxpayers Party)
Lyndon LaRouche (Democrat)
John Hagelin (Natural Law Party)
7. If the elections were held today, and you were restricted to just these two candidates, which one would you vote for?
If you want to be notified when the results are posted -- and qualify for your chance to win a MoJo Wire baseball cap -- we need your: Name E-mail address
Check here if you don't want to be added to our automated mailing list.