Please print this page and fill out the questionnaire using a typewriter or print neatly using black or blue ink only.
Marital Status (check only one):
Single: __ Married: __ Other: __
Blood type (check only one):
A: __ A-: ___ B: __ B-:__ AB: __ AB-: __ O: __ O-: __ Blue: __
- The most important quality I would bring to a national ticket is (circle one):
- A fierce dedication to uphold the Constitution of the United States.
- The electoral vote guarantee of an important swing state.
- Respect and dignity.
- Money. Lots and lots and lots of money.
Which of these statements is truest (circle one)?
- "Blood is thicker than oil."
- "Oil is thicker than water."
- "Blood is thicker than water."
- "Oil and blood have approximately the same viscosity, but oil is easier to use as leverage."
The investment of portions of Social Security in the stock market is (circle one):
- A good idea.
- A great idea.
- A great idea the public will come to trust after I've talked to them about it.
- The worst idea since oyster-flavored popsicles.
Please spell "potato."
Singular: ___________ Plural: _____________
Hunting is better than golfing.
True: ____ False: ____
Did you ever know, work with, or have as a good friend, Jack Kennedy?
Yes: ____ No: ____
Jeb Bush's children are (circle one):
Complete this statement. Women (circle one):
- Should be seen barefoot and pregnant but not heard.
- Got to learn to relax for the inevitable.
- Deserve to be executed just like normal people.
As an impressionable youth, I experimented with (circle all that apply):
- Campaign finance reform.
Electric Shock Therapy (circle one):
- Should be utilized only as a last resort.
- Is like drinking three triple shots of bourbon real fast.
- Can be fun.
If you cannot answer yes to A, please complete B.
- I have many children. Yes: ____ No: ______
- Why not? ____________________________
The W in George W Bush stands for (circle one):
- What the hell do I stand for?
Please answer the following question to the best of your ability: "Who am I, and why am I here?"