MoJo DC bureau chief David Corn and blogger Kevin Drum were on Bill Moyers' Journal on Friday, January 8, discussing this package. Check out the video. (And watch David Corn discussing Republican hypocrisy in the response to the underwear bomber's attempted terrorist attack on The Rachel Maddow Show here.)
- Too Big to Jail? Why, three years after Wall Street crashed the economy, it's still time to fix its accountability deficit.
- 12 Better Uses for the Bailout Bucks Vaccinate kids, fix poverty, buy the world an iPhone. And that's just a start.
- The Bankers on Obama's Team The latest round of Wall Street muckety-mucks now in charge of regulation.
- Capital City Three years after the biggest bailout in US history, Wall Street lobbyists don't just have influence in Washington. They own it lock, stock, and barrel.
- Thank You, Wall Street. May We Have Another? Americans are angry at the financial crisis—just not at the fat cats who caused it.
- 9 Wall Street Execs Who Cashed In on the Crisis Meet the moguls who made out like bandits.
- The Bonus Boom Wall Street's unjust rewards, by the numbers.
- Moral Bankruptcy Why are we letting Wall Street off so easy?
- Meet the Madoff Minions An illustrated guide to the other players in the largest Ponzi scheme in history.