1) No spam please.
2) Dear trolls: No ad-hominen attacks, repeat posts, off-topic rants, user identity theft, death threats, or hate speech.
3) We reserve the right to remove or edit comments.
4) Need help on how to post a comment or change your comment settings? Check out the Disqus help section.
5) Please help your hardworking moderators by flagging comments that violate our policies. But please use your flagging powers wisely.
6) Our writers and moderators alike love your thoughtful responses to less well-informed commenters.
7) Have ideas on how to make the MoJo commenting experience better? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to actively include readers in the journalism we produce. Yes, we’d love to have you leave more comments on our website; but beyond that, we’re taking very seriously what you have to say. And we want you to be able to interact with and inspire each other.
Investigative journalism can shed light on a problem, but where do we go from there? We hope that the people who read our investigations have an inherent desire to solve problems—to be the whistleblowers, the people on the front lines, the idea makers. Collectively, you can do far more than we ever could.