—By Alexandra Bezdikian
If you like this video, don't miss our other exclusive Rachel Maddow videos.
Advertise on MotherJones.com
10 Video Clips of Rachel Maddow in Conversation With MoJo Editors Clara Jeffery and Monika Bauerlein
1) The Venn diagram of Rachel: Entertainer, journalist, self-indulgent dork.
2) The show on Afghanistan, ratings be damned.
3) The reason America needs full time reporters and editors, not hobbyists.
4) The one way she's like Barbie.
5) The lowdown on Tweeting vs. blogging.
6) The David Petraeus work anxiety dream.
7) The drink she would have fixed Lincoln.
8) The reporters she trusts on the bailout.
9) The state of the 4th Estate.
10) The reason she's optimistic about the country's future.
Click Here to Launch a Photo Slideshow of Mother Jones: An Evening With Rachel Maddow.
MoJo Troll Patrol encourages readers to sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Disqus, or OpenID to comment. Please read our comment policy before posting.
FOLLOW MOTHER JONES
Read Mother Jones on any Kindle—including Paperwhite and Fire—for just $1 a month.
We noticed you have ad blocker on.
Support nonprofit investigative reporting by pitching in a few