Should we have published the Russia memo?
Alexandra BezdikianMar. 31, 2009 4:21 PM
If you like this video, don't miss our other exclusive Rachel Maddow videos.
10 Video Clips of Rachel Maddow in Conversation With MoJo Editors Clara Jeffery and Monika Bauerlein
1) The Venn diagram of Rachel: Entertainer, journalist, self-indulgent dork.
2) The show on Afghanistan, ratings be damned.
3) The reason America needs full time reporters and editors, not hobbyists.
4) Why she's not closeted about being smart.
5) The lowdown on Tweeting vs. blogging.
6) The David Petraeus work anxiety dream.
7) The drink she would have fixed Lincoln.
8) The reporters she trusts on the bailout.
9) The state of the 4th Estate.
10) The reason she's optimistic about the country's future.
Click Here to Launch a Photo Slideshow of Mother Jones: An Evening With Rachel Maddow.
Mother Jones is a nonprofit, and stories like this are made possible by readers like you. Donate or subscribe to help fund independent journalism.
Copyright ©2017 Mother Jones and the Foundation for National Progress. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
We noticed you have an ad blocker on.
Support nonprofit investigative reporting by pitching in a few
You know what's on the line as Donald Trump takes office.
Help us rise to the challenge by starting a tax-deductible monthly donation to Mother Jones today.