Wow. Our experiment is off to a great start—let's see if we can finish it off sooner than expected.
Alexandra BezdikianMar. 31, 2009 5:21 PM
If you like this video, don't miss our other exclusive Rachel Maddow videos.
10 Video Clips of Rachel Maddow in Conversation With MoJo Editors Clara Jeffery and Monika Bauerlein
1) The Venn diagram of Rachel: Entertainer, journalist, self-indulgent dork.
2) The show on Afghanistan, ratings be damned.
3) The reason America needs full time reporters and editors, not hobbyists.
4) Why she's not closeted about being smart.
5) The lowdown on Tweeting vs. blogging.
6) The David Petraeus work anxiety dream.
7) The drink she would have fixed Lincoln.
8) The reporters she trusts on the bailout.
9) The state of the 4th Estate.
10) The reason she's optimistic about the country's future.
Click Here to Launch a Photo Slideshow of Mother Jones: An Evening With Rachel Maddow.
Mother Jones is a nonprofit, and stories like this are made possible by readers like you. Donate or subscribe to help fund independent journalism.
Copyright ©2016 Mother Jones and the Foundation for National Progress. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
We noticed you have ad blocker on.
Support nonprofit investigative reporting by pitching in a few