For indispensable reporting on the coronavirus crisis, the election, and more, subscribe to the Mother Jones Daily
How closely have you been following the Democratic presidential campaign? Can you match up the topics on the left with the answers Bernie Sanders gave to the Daily News editorial board on the right?
- Whether Wall Street executives could be prosecuted over their actions during the financial crisis.
- How far he wants Israel to pull back its illegal settlements.
- What the Supreme Court’s recent decision on Metropolitan Life means.
- How Israel should have handled its 2014 conflict in Gaza.
- President Obama’s policy of giving the military authority over drone attacks.
- How he would handle the detention and interrogation of an ISIS commander.
- The Palestinian leadership’s decision to litigate Israeli war crimes in the International Criminal Court.
- What big banks would look like after he’s broken them up.
- I don’t know the answer to that.
- Do I have them in front of me, now, legal statutes? No, I don’t.
- I’m not running JP Morgan Chase or Citibank.
- I don’t quite think I’m qualified to make decisions.
- It’s something I have not studied, honestly.
- Look, why don’t I support a million things in the world?
- You’re asking me a very fair question, and if I had some paper in front of me, I would give you a better answer.
- Actually I haven’t thought about it a whole lot.
Answer key: 1-B, 2-G, 3-E, 4-D, 5-A, 6-H, 7-F, 8-C