Social media, that dastardly upstart of a content type, is a little like a cocktail party: occasionally interesting and usually full of people you sort of know. Social media aggregators, on the other hand, are more like boozy pubs: entertaining and loud.
Forthwith, 10 links this week from Digg and Reddit that I found informative and deliciously strange. This (and every) week’s meme: the internet! Think of social media aggregators as newspapers that report on the internet as if it were a place. That’s right, kinda like a bar and kinda like a newspaper. Enjoy.
3) Is it immoral to review leaked copies of The Wolverine movie?
4) Hey, Bill Gates has a Facebook page!
5) Should Obama control the Internet?
7) Yes, the Internet sucks on April 1. Every year.
9) Hungover in London? Have I got a bacon cure for you.
10) Just cuz it reminds me of the Homeward Bound movie..